I set a goal for myself in the month of June. It was a crazy stretch goal that I sounded unrealistic to set,
but I was determined to make it happen. Here are 7 Things I Did To Reach A Crazy Goal
- Have a visible pipeline
- Expect and plan for fallout – and don’t let it discourage you
- Be creative – think outside of of the box
- Focus on the activity – It is unacceptable to not hit numbers
- Share your goal – People want to help.
- Be willing to go the extra mile or 3
- Believe it will happen and Never quit
Use these 7 ideas to help you reach your goals.
You can find me on twitter @dphillipy or Google+ Daren Phillipy
Subscribe to Real Estate Roundtable on iTunes or Stitcher, listen, subscribe, and share.
Subscribe to Real Estate Roundtable Podcast below
Continue Reading →